SurveyMonkey Audience finds survey responses for any research need, with survey takers in 130+ countries.
Our market research solution can quickly provide survey takers (also known as panelists) for all types of research projects, from concept testing to product development to ad testing, from brand tracking to content creation and even crisis management.
SurveyMonkey Audience finds survey panelists for over 1,500 projects every month. And it helps its customers collect over 100,000 responses every week! Want to learn how? Check these 7 simple steps.
1. You have questions. We’ve got people to answer them. All you have to do is select the demographic criteria you need in your survey participants.
2. When you launch a survey using SurveyMonkey Audience, it joins other open surveys that will be promptly assigned to respondents.
3. In the U.S., you can choose High Priority to ensure that your audience answers your survey first.
4. We deliver your audience from one of two sources.
In the U.S., our Contribute program recruits survey participants from the millions of people who take surveys every day on SurveyMonkey. The panelists donate their time and we donate 50 cents per survey to a charity of their choice.
Outside the U.S., we work with trusted survey panel companies to find survey participants in over 130 countries.
5. How panelists take surveys
We send panelists email invitations to take a survey.
If a survey is full, a router assigns the panelist to another survey in real time.
6. You can also balance your sample on criteria like gender or age. For example, you might want a higher proportion of female respondents than the percentage in the U.S. population. We close off each group as soon as you have as many respondents as you need.
7. Once enough panelists take your survey, we let you know your project is complete. Now you can dig into the results, find great insights, and take action!
We provide SurveyMonkey Audience users with high-quality results, so that they can make sound decisions based on trustworthy insights. Here’s how we do it:
These factors allow us to guarantee high data quality and avoid common pitfalls in survey results, like having unengaged survey respondents who may spoil the quality of your data. And they also let us find a diverse audience with the right demographic balance to get you the survey responses that you need, making it perfect for getting research for concept testing, content marketing, and more.
“You just seem to find qualified people willing to take surveys. That’s the most valuable aspect of your service.”Bernie Crump
Learn more about our fast global panel, SurveyMonkey Audience.