SurveyMonkey for Scheduling
Use our online polls to schedule meetings, events, and work rotations.
In today’s world, scheduling is more challenging than ever. Most people’s calendars are packed; they can be difficult to reach; and when you do reach them, they may not remember to respond.
Make it easy on yourself! Get the feedback you need to plan with an easy online scheduling poll. Instead of trying to hunt people down and follow up repeatedly by phone or email, use SurveyMonkey to build your poll. Then ask people to respond by sending a link out in an email, or embedding your questionnaire on web and Facebook pages. You can even automate reminders to respond.
Launch your poll in a few minutes. It’s easy, efficient, and FREE.
If you don’t already have a SurveyMonkey account, sign up for free to create and send your online scheduling poll in minutes. We make it simple to compose your question (or a few short questions), or you can get a head start with expert-certified templates and questions from our Question Bank. Then email or post the link to your poll, and collect your responses. Voila!
Why Use Online Scheduling Polls?
Use online polls to schedule any meeting, event, class, or just-for-fun activity!
- Meetings. Use a SurveyMonkey online poll to figure out possible dates and times for a global team meeting. Planning an offsite? Ask for preferences on meeting locations, menus, and extra-curricular activities, too, to streamline scheduling and planning.
- Work schedules. If you run a restaurant, retail store, or any business that has a lot of employees working different shifts, creating a scheduling poll makes it easy to build your schedule by getting everyone’s availability laid out in one place.
- Events. Assess host and guest availability and zero in on dates for big internal and external company, neighborhood, or association events.
- Family reunions. Poll far-flung family members for potential dates and locations for a reunion or other family celebration.
- Social Gatherings. Poll friends for the best dates and times for the next cookout, group camping trip, girls’ night out, park play date, or poker game.
- Class Schedules. Determine interest level and best day, date, and time of day for scheduling classes, courses, or seminars.
- Volunteer Events. Run polls to gather volunteer availability for scheduling a calendar of activities.
Create Your Online Scheduling Poll in Minutes
It’s easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Sign up for your free SurveyMonkey account.
- Create your poll.
- Send your poll link by email, or add the link to a Facebook or Twitter post.
- Collect responses, analyze results—and schedule your event!
Simplify scheduling using SurveyMonkey online polls, and then explore other ways to use surveys. Use any one of our survey templates as the basis for your online poll, or start with one or more of the many methodologically sound and certified questions in our Question Bank. While all of our questions are written by professional survey methodologists, you can also customize questions to fit your polling or surveying needs.
3 Quick Tips to Get Responses to Your Scheduling Polls
Here’s how to ensure that respondents complete your online polls and give you good scheduling data:
- Provide 3-5 options. You may need more options to find common availability for a larger group. Use a multiple choice format to gather input.
- Don’t forget to include time zones. If you’re polling a globally disperse team, make sure you indicate the time zone for which you’re scheduling.
- Keep rating scale questions consistent. If you’re using rating scales, use the same points system for all questions. If 1 means “least preferred” and 5 means “most preferred,” maintain it across your short poll.
Looking for More Survey Types and Survey Examples?
- Business Surveys
- Certified Survey Questions
- Consumer Surveys
- Customer Loyalty Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Event Planning Surveys
- HR Survey & Training Survey
- Job Satisfaction Survey
- Marketing Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Measurement and Testing
- Medical Research Surveys
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Online Questionnaires
- Product Feedback Surveys
- Education Surveys
- Fun Surveys
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Pre K-12 Parent Survey
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we’ve made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.