Create Surveys and Track Results—On the Go!
Today, more and more people are performing business, social, and consumer transactions on their mobile phones and tablets. Whether you want surveys that run on mobile devices, a quick way to create surveys on the go, or you want to learn more about your customers’ mobile usage, there are a lot of ways we can help.
Create surveys, send them out, and monitor survey results anywhere, anytime. Our mobile app makes it easy.
How to Create Mobile Surveys
Because SurveyMonkey surveys are optimized for just about any mobile device (including iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®, as well as Android devices, Kindle, and Nook eReaders) your survey recipients can take your surveys with ease. But you can encourage even more people to take your surveys on their mobile devices—and collect reliable data—when you practice smart mobile survey design.
How to Use Mobile Surveys
Create questionnaires that capture the information you want from your audience on the go—as they visit your store or restaurant, walk through your event exhibit booth, or wait in the lobby of your business.
- Higher response rates. Improve survey response rates by delivering surveys on mobile devices—right at the point of your audience’s experience or interaction. We offer many different question types. Use single choice, multiple choice, and open-ended questions to make responding easy. Extend the reach of your survey by asking your contacts to post, tweet, or otherwise share it with their social or professional networks. Add an incentive to encourage them to complete your survey.
- Heightened customer engagement. Use mobile polling and surveys to add an element of fun to the customer experience. Is your breakfast spot known for its pancakes? Encourage diners to contribute their ideas for creative flapjack specials at the checkout counter with a tablet-based multi-user survey. Post the results on your social sites or Twitter feed, reward the winner with a free pancake breakfast—and create a fun, regular promotion that builds customer interest, interaction, and loyalty.
- Real-time audience feedback. Is your CEO delivering a provocative speech at an event? Launching a cool new product? Poll your audience to get a quick sense of how the messages are resonating and use that feedback to plan follow-up press activities or influencer communications.
- Customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. Do you ask your customers or clients to complete a satisfaction survey after they have left your business or event and moved on to other activities in their busy days? Instead, hand them your mobile device and invite them to comment on their experience just before they leave your establishment. If they decline, let them know they can take your survey online or on their mobile device later. Download results to your own spreadsheets for tracking over time.
Sample Mobile Surveys
First, find out if your target audience uses mobile devices—then let them know they can use them to complete the surveys and polls you send them. Next, create and deliver your survey or poll: Use any one of our survey templates as is, or customize it for your purposes. Or build your own surveys using our Question Bank of methodologist-certified questions.
- Market Research. Conduct on-premise research by delivering surveys on mobile devices, and gather audience feedback as you evaluate the market for potential new products and services.
- Customer Satisfaction. How do your customers and clients feel about your products and services, or their experiences with your customer service representatives? Reach them through surveys delivered on your in-store tablet or their mobile devices.
- Online Polls. Create an online poll your target audience can access on their mobile devices and get instant feedback about anything.
3 Quick Tips to Improve Survey Response Rates
- Be quick. If your survey is short and sweet, there’s a greater chance that more respondents will complete it.
- Offer incentives. Little incentives like a small discount or an entry into a drawing can help ensure that respondents complete your survey.
- Use simple question types. For example, use multiple choice questions instead of larger, hard-to-scale matrix question types. View our question type demonstration on your mobile phone to see how all question types will display for your respondents before you create and deliver your survey.
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we’ve made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Looking for Other Survey Templates and Questions?
- Business Surveys
- Certified Survey Questions
- Consumer Surveys
- Customer Loyalty Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Event Planning Surveys
- HR Survey & Training Survey
- Job Satisfaction Survey
- Marketing Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Measurement and Testing
- Medical Research Surveys
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Online Polls
- Online Questionnaires
- Product Feedback Surveys
- Education Surveys
- Fun Surveys
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Pre K-12 Parent Survey
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.