Post Your Surveys on Facebook
Want to know what your friends and fans think? What they like or dislike? Want to ask them directly on Facebook, but get your results in an easy-to-use format? SurveyMonkey can help. With SurveyMonkey, you can easily share surveys on your personal pages with our Facebook Collector or post a survey questionnaire directly on your fan page with our Web Link Collector. Gather feedback from people where they’re already hanging out—and make it easy for them to share your survey link!
It’s quick and easy—and FREE.
SurveyMonkey makes it easy for you to gather opinions, insights, and information from people on Facebook. Simply create a SurveyMonkey survey then either create a Web Link Collector to post your survey on a fan page or use the Facebook Collector to post your survey to a personal page. Reach your social and business networks, and gain insights from your friends, family, fans, employees, and customers on a platform where you’re sure to find them. Get results you can use, with data delivered in a format you can actually analyze—charts and reports included.
How Do I Post My Surveys on Facebook?
Use SurveyMonkey surveys and our Facebook Collector or Web Link Collector to create and deliver well-designed, methodologically sound surveys, and gain insights you can use for fun or profit.
- Sign up for a free SurveyMonkey account.
- Create your survey using any one of our survey templates, or choose from our Question Bank of certified questions. Or build your own custom survey—it’s quick and easy!
- When you’re ready to send your survey, choose Facebook Collector to share your survey on your personal pages or Web Link Collector to post a link on your Facebook fan page.
What Kinds of Surveys Can I Use on Facebook?
Use surveys on Facebook just for fun, or employ them for business or research. Here are a few ways you can use the SurveyMonkey app:
- Online Polls. Create an online poll to get instant feedback from your professional and social networks about anything.
- Facebook Use. Find out how your customers, clients, or other audiences use Facebook. Are they actively engaged, frequent visitors? Or occasional drop-ins? Do they use Facebook mainly to connect with friends and family, or are they members of other interest groups too?
- Fun Surveys. Use fun surveys as a conversation starter with friends and family, or to drive engagement in your community or interest groups. People love to take quizzes that give them insight about themselves; use polls and quizzes to build community engagement and interest and leave members more receptive to your next idea, promotion, or request.
- Event Planning. Send a survey on Facebook to plan events, including date, time, location—and who’s bringing the guacamole and margaritas!
- Market Research. Use your social and professional networks on Facebook to ask clients and customers for their opinions as you evaluate the market for potential new products and services.
- Customer Satisfaction. Find out how your customers and clients feel about your products and services, or their experiences with your customer service representatives. Ask for their feedback using a link on your Facebook fan page.
- Mobile Surveys. Reach your audience wherever they are by deploying a survey that can be accessed on a mobile device. Learn about your fans and customers mobile habits.
- Academic Surveys. Conduct research for university research projects on Facebook and have your social network share your survey with their networks, so you can get answers faster.
- Technology Surveys. Discover the technology needs and affinities of your customer and fan base. Are they PC or Mac users? Android or iPhone? Solicit bug reports and product feedback right from Facebook.
- Travel and Hospitality Surveys. Is your business in the travel or hospitality industry? You are likely already engaging with your clients on Facebook, so why not ask them for actionable feedback that might improve your customer retention.
Note that some templates are only available in English.
3 Quick Tips to Improve Survey Response Rates
- Be quick. If your survey is short and sweet, there’s a greater chance that more respondents will complete it.
- Offer incentives. Little incentives like a small discount or an entry into a drawing can help ensure that respondents complete your survey.
- Make it fun. Be friendly, and show some personality. Create surveys and questionnaires that are fun, while providing you with useful feedback.
Looking for More Survey Types and Survey Examples?
- Business Surveys
- Certified Survey Questions
- Consumer Surveys
- Customer Loyalty Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Event Planning Surveys
- HR Survey & Training Survey
- Job Satisfaction Survey
- Marketing Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Measurement and Testing
- Medical Research Surveys
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Online Polls
- Online Questionnaires
- Product Feedback Surveys
- Education Surveys
- Fun Surveys
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Pre K-12 Parent Survey
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we’ve made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.