Business Survey Templates
Valuable Data Leads to Better Business Decisions
Do you know for sure you're making the right decisions for your company and your customers? Find out when you create online business surveys to gauge the interests and satisfaction of your customers. Collect information you need to make intelligent, informed decisions about your products and services. Our business survey templates help you create and send targeted business questionnaires to your customers, no matter what your business size.
How to Use Consumer Feedback Surveys
There are multitudes of ways to use customer questionnaires to help advance your business. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Strengthen customer relationships. When you have conversations with your customers, you’ll get information that can move your business forward. Ask your customers the “Ultimate Question” (Net Promoter Score) like, “How likely are you to recommend our company to others?” and, “How helpful were the customer service representatives at our company?” to better understand your connection with your customers and how to improve your relationship.
- Discover gaps in customer service. Consumers are often a great source of information about possible gaps in your customer service. Provide a business survey with questions like, “How quickly did the customer service representatives at our company help you?” and, “How many of your questions did the customer service representatives at our company resolve?” and you’ll see where you’re doing well, and where you could intensify your efforts.
- Get feedback on business-to-business projects. Sometimes your customers are business clients. During and/or after a project, send a business-to-business survey to see how it’s going and what you can do to get their repeat business. Questions like, “How well did your account manager handle your project?” and, “How likely are you to recommend our company to others?” will go a long way in helping you improve your client relations.
- Get your Net Promoter Score®. Your Net Promoter Score (“NPS”) will help you understand if your customers will promote, passively use, or criticize your business or practice. Ask a single question, “How likely is it that you would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?” with our Net Promoter Score survey template, or add your own for more clarity.
Get Insights Into Your Business Easily
Find out how we can select the right surveys for your business and automate your surveys across customer touchpoints.
Business Survey Examples
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Template
Use this customer satisfaction survey template to measure consumer satisfaction with your company, product, and services. Use skip logic to allow your customers to answer questions about products or services they've used, and gain insights for improvement.
- Customer Satisfaction with Customer Service Survey Template
See how your front-line customer service and support agents are doing. Measure customer service hold times, problem resolution, product/service knowledge, and representative attitude.
- Business-to-Business Survey Template
This customer satisfaction survey template is designed for when your clients aren't just clients, they're businesses too. Identify how satisfied your customers are with your timeliness, professionalism, and service.
- Net Promoter Score Survey Template
A single-question business survey template that asks respondents to rate how likely they are to refer business to your company.
3 Tips for Better Business Surveys
- Ask how much. There’s a subtle range of positive and negative responses. To get even richer data, go beyond questions that require a “yes” or “no” response and try asking a “how” question, such as, “How professional is our company?” This gives you a better idea of where your customer service needs are.
- Use filters. Our filtering tools help you view data by age, market, gender, and more. Compare your demographic data right in SurveyMonkey or export the data to view it using your favorite software.
- Send reminders. About halfway through the survey, nudge participants who haven’t responded. Don’t rush or pressure respondents; reiterate you’d sincerely like their feedback.
You don't have to spend loads of money to get answers. You just need to take advantage of the smart, cost-effective tools. Not sure how to reach the right people? SurveyMonkey Audience gives you access to millions of respondents ready to provide the answers you need to make critical decisions. At SurveyMonkey we're always working to improve our technology to help you make your best decisions. By sending a survey to reach out to your target market, you can make sure your efforts are as effective as possible.
Looking for More Survey Templates and Survey Questions?
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Templates
- Employee Satisfaction Survey Templates
- Event Planning Survey Templates
- Free Survey Templates
- HR Survey & Training Survey Templates
- Marketing Survey Templates
- Market Research Survey Templates
- Net Promoter Score
- Non-Profit Survey Templates
- Survey Question Types
- Education Survey Templates
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we've made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There's no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.