Ever been curious about what the most popular survey questions are? Well, thanks to some internal research on our end, we have an answer for you!
We looked at English language surveys that were created by paid customers with an assigned Survey Category and at least 4 responses. In each Survey Category, we looked at the most popular Question Bank questions. The following shows our findings.
Customer Feedback surveys care a lot about overall satisfaction on product/service, improvement needed, and brand reputation. The following questions were frequently asked:
- Overall, are you satisfied with your experience using <our product | service>, neither satisfied or dissatisfied with it, or dissatisfied with it?
- What do you like <most | least> about <our product | service>?
- What changes would most improve <our product | service>?
- How likely are you to recommend our <our company | product | service> to people you know?
Like you’d expect to see in school surveys, an evaluation of course content and material turned out to be common questions.
- Were you satisfied with the course content, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with it, or dissatisfied with it?
- How worthwhile was the course material?
- How organized was the course content?
- Did <your instructor> present the material too quickly, too slowly, or at about the right speed?
An import part of Event surveys is post-event feedback – whether the event met attendees’ expectations, provided sufficient information, and delivered useful training.
- Overall, were you satisfied with the <event | conference | seminar | class>, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with it, or dissatisfied with it?
- How organized was the <event | conference | seminar | class>?
- Was the <event | conference | seminar | class>better than what you expected, worse than what you expected, or about what you expected?
- How useful to your <company | job>was the information presented at the <event | conference | seminar | class>?
Human Resources surveys typically focus on employer/management performance evaluations and/or employee satisfaction. Examples of popular questions:
- What does <your supervisor> need to do to improve <his/her> performance?
- How often does <your supervisor> give you feedback about your work?
- How well does <your employee> work with other employees?
- How hardworking is <your co-worker | employee | supervisor>?
Now that you know what the most popular questions are, you should feel confident in building a survey that delivers high-quality responses!