We can help with that. Send out an online survey to get quick answers to the ‘burning’ questions that make the world go round.
1. Stay up-to-date on current events. What’s your news IQ? Does your social circle know what’s going on in their cities, states, and around the globe? Find out what your friends think about hot-button topics and the week’s current events. Send out a quiz or a fun political survey to gauge political leanings or to find out where your friends stand on the hottest issues.
2. Present-day pop culture. Who’s the “It Girl” or breakout film star of the year? Which famous celebrity just got arrested? Married? Had a baby? Re-married? Elected to office? What reality show star is now raking in the big bucks as a television host extraordinaire? Pop surveys to the rescue! Poll your coworkers, family, and friends to find out who reigns supreme in pop culture knowledge.
3. Game night. Use an online poll or survey to collect trivia questions for game night. If trivia is not your thing, you can also ask your survey respondents to submit game ideas, sporting activities, and other competitive events. Sort out venues, attendees, carpools, food, drinks, and more.
4. ‘Just because’ event planning. Use surveys to plan that lunar eclipse party, whisky Wednesdays, game show night, Friday night movie marathon, and tons of fun events ‘just because.’ Get your party on, and send out an event planning survey today.
5. Love surveys. (S)he loves me, (s)he loves me not. Give your friends a break from the spreadsheets and the inbox, and have them take your love survey. From love at first sight, to unique first dates, to the first kiss, or a current crush, quiz them to uncover interesting tidbits.
6. About me surveys. Think back to every meet-and-greet you’ve attended where you’re asked to share ‘one interesting thing about yourself.’ Collect fun facts from attendees the next time you decide to plan a party or conference and use these factoids as icebreakers or as a creative place setting for a dinner party.
7. The do-over: home edition. Get ideas from friends and family about a renovation or redecorating project you’ve been thinking about. Maybe you’d like to do an overhaul in your front yard. Get landscaping ideas, hints, and tips. Get feedback and recommendations on contractors, materials, checklists, and everything you need to make your projects a success.
8. Vacation spot survey. Destination: Italy? Thailand? Bora Bora? When you’re not quite sure where you want to go for your next vacation, try polling your friends to get suggestions. They could offer insight into where to stay, where to eat, what to do, and the top must-see attractions. Publish your survey to Facebook and let the ideas flow in.
9. Tournament brackets. Whether it’s football, basketball, or any competitive sport for that matter, you can use a survey to build your own tournament bracket. Round up the family, coworkers, and friends, then root, cheer, and track teams. You can even organize your tailgating parties with an event-planning survey. Go, fight, win!
All work and no play makes for a very dull day. Get the fun answers you need with SurveyMonkey survey templates. Online polls, surveys, and online questionnaires make it easy to get the party started. And, if you need answers from a specific group of people, SurveyMonkey Audience gives you access to millions of respondents ready to provide the answers you need.
Want to know what your customers are saying about you? Customer satisfaction surveys can help you find out what people think of your company, get feedback on customer service, and more.Visit Page
When you listen to your employees, you can make decisions that build a happier workplace. Find out how employees really feel about their jobs. Get the feedback you need to keep them happy.Visit Page
Organizing an event is tough work. Who’s coming? What’s their schedule? Event surveys can give you a clearer picture. When you’re done, get post-event feedback to improve for next time.Visit Page
Here are some ideas to ensure that respondents will answer your surveys.
If your survey is short and sweet, there's a greater chance that more respondents will complete it.
Little incentives like small discount or an entry into a drawing can help ensure respondents complete your survey.
With SurveyMonkey Audience, you can purchase access to an audience who meets specific demographic criteria for your survey. It's a great way to get targeted responses from a specific group.