Just for Fun: Surveys, Polls, & Quizzes
Get answers to those burning questions
Sometimes, you just need to satisfy a curiosity itch. We can help with that. Send out an online survey to get quick answers to the ‘burning’ questions that make the world go round.
- Stay up-to-date on current events. What’s your news IQ? Does your social circle know what’s going on in their cities, states, and around the globe? Find out what your friends think about hot-button topics and the week’s current events. Send out a quiz or a fun political survey to gauge political leanings or to find out where your friends stand on the hottest issues.
- Present-day pop culture. Who’s the “It Girl” or breakout film star of the year? Which famous celebrity just got arrested? Married? Had a baby? Re-married? Elected to office? What reality show star is now raking in the big bucks as a television host extraordinaire? Pop surveys to the rescue! Poll your coworkers, family, and friends to find out who reigns supreme in pop culture knowledge.
- Game night. Use an online poll or survey to collect trivia questions for game night. If trivia is not your thing, you can also ask your survey respondents to submit game ideas, sporting activities, and other competitive events. Sort out venues, attendees, carpools, food, drinks, and more.
- ‘Just because’ event planning. Use surveys to plan that lunar eclipse party, whisky Wednesdays, game show night, Friday night movie marathon, and tons of fun events ‘just because.’ Get your party on, and send out an event planning survey today.
- Love surveys. (S)he loves me, (s)he loves me not. Give your friends a break from the spreadsheets and the inbox, and have them take your love survey. From love at first sight, to unique first dates, to the first kiss, or a current crush, quiz them to uncover interesting tidbits.
- About me surveys. Think back to every meet-and-greet you’ve attended where you’re asked to share ‘one interesting thing about yourself.’ Collect fun facts from attendees the next time you decide to plan a party or conference and use these factoids as icebreakers or as a creative place setting for a dinner party.
- The do-over: home edition. Get ideas from friends and family about a renovation or redecorating project you’ve been thinking about. Maybe you’d like to do an overhaul in your front yard. Get landscaping ideas, hints, and tips. Get feedback and recommendations on contractors, materials, checklists, and everything you need to make your projects a success.
- Vacation spot survey. Destination: Italy? Thailand? Bora Bora? When you’re not quite sure where you want to go for your next vacation, try polling your friends to get suggestions. They could offer insight into where to stay, where to eat, what to do, and the top must-see attractions. Publish your survey to Facebook and let the ideas flow in.
- Tournament brackets. Whether it’s football, basketball, or any competitive sport for that matter, you can use a survey to build your own tournament bracket. Round up the family, coworkers, and friends, then root, cheer, and track teams. You can even organize your tailgating parties with an event-planning survey. Go, fight, win!
All work and no play makes for a very dull day. Get the fun answers you need with SurveyMonkey survey templates. Online polls, surveys, and online questionnaires make it easy to get the party started. And, if you need answers from a specific group of people, SurveyMonkey Audience gives you access to millions of respondents ready to provide the answers you need.
Looking for More Survey Types and Survey Examples?
- Business Surveys
- Certified Survey Questions
- Consumer Surveys
- Customer Loyalty Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Event Planning Surveys
- HR Survey & Training Survey
- Job Satisfaction Survey
- Marketing Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Measurement and Testing
- Medical Research Surveys
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Online Polls
- Online Questionnaires
- Product Feedback Surveys
- Education Surveys
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Pre K-12 Parent Survey
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we’ve made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.