We’ve added powerful new ways to help you get the answers you need—and make smarter decisions.
See what you’ve been missing:
– Create successful surveys with 30+ expert templates
– See results come to life with custom charts and graphs
– Turn data into decisions with more powerful analytics
– And much more!
Looking for inspiration? Here are a few ideas for how you can use surveys:
– Fine-tune your offering with a product feedback survey
– Better know your customers with a customer satisfaction survey
– Drive new business with a market research survey
– Let attendees weigh in with an event planning survey
– Easily manage responses and RSVPs
– Get feedback during or after your event
– Improve your schools with surveys for parents, teachers and students
– Learn what your community thinks about important issues
– Have fun with friends with a favorite celebrities survey
Want to know what your customers are saying about you? Customer satisfaction surveys can help you find out what people think of your company, get feedback on customer service, and more.Visit Page
When you listen to your employees, you can make decisions that build a happier workplace. Find out how employees really feel about their jobs. Get the feedback you need to keep them happy.Visit Page
Organizing an event is tough work. Who’s coming? What’s their schedule? Event surveys can give you a clearer picture. When you’re done, get post-event feedback to improve for next time.Visit Page
Here are some ideas to ensure that respondents will answer your surveys.
If your survey is short and sweet, there's a greater chance that more respondents will complete it.
Little incentives like small discount or an entry into a drawing can help ensure respondents complete your survey.
With SurveyMonkey Audience, you can purchase access to an audience who meets specific demographic criteria for your survey. It's a great way to get targeted responses from a specific group.