Products & Services
- Survey Terms of Service
- SurveyMonkey Benchmarks Terms of Service
- SurveyMonkey for Salesforce Terms of Service
- Enterprise Agreement
- FluidReview Terms of Service
- FluidSurveys Enterprise Agreement
- FluidSurveys Terms of Service
- Precision Polling Privacy Statement
- Precision Polling Acceptable Use Policy
- SurveyMonkey Audience Legal Information
- SurveyMonkey Contribute Privacy Statement
- Anti-Spam Policy
- Brand & Trademark Use Policy
- Subscription Cancellation Policy (Europe only)
- Survey Content Policy
Requests & Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are my survey responses anonymous and secure?
- How do I opt out of receiving emails from SurveyMonkey?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Do I own my survey data?
- Does SurveyMonkey keep my customers’ email addresses private?
- How do I ensure my respondents are anonymous?
- How do I opt out of receiving e-mails from SurveyMonkey?
- Surveying best practices
- Privacy best practices for survey creators
- Section 508 accessibility guide
- My organization has specific vendor requirements which SurveyMonkey needs to agree to before I can use it
- My organization needs to perform a risk assessment on SurveyMonkey before I can use it
- I need a signed W-9 form
Research and Educational Organizations
- HIPAA: I’m a covered entity and I’d like SurveyMonkey to be a business associate
- IRB: I’m a researcher and need an Institutional Review Board to approve my survey
- May I reference SurveyMonkey in a paper or thesis?