We wanted to make creating your survey even easier. We all know and love the ease of use of the SurveyMonkey tool, but sometimes the hardest part of making a survey is figuring out how to ask that first question. So, earlier this year we created Question Bank – an exclusive feature of ours that allows folks to access certified questions created by our methodologists in popular survey categories. These methodologically sound questions reduce bias and leads to more accurate responses. And now, you can write your first question with just a click of a button!
With the launch of Question Bank, we wondered which questions do customers use most? Below is a visual representation of the top seven questions customers have used so far (question size indicates popularity, within this set of top questions).
It’s a little hard to read above, but we see that SurveyMonkey customers are interested in learning more about what their customers think of their products and services since the many of the top questions fit into the “Product Feedback” or “Service Feedback” categories.
The good news is that regardless of what service or product your business offers, you can tailor Question Bank questions to fit your specific survey need. Below is an ordered list that shows how customers would select, and modify these questions when using our question bank feature.
- What changes would most improve <our new service | specify new service>?
- What do you like <most | least> about <our new service | specify new service>?
- What changes would most improve <our new product | specify new product>?
- What do you like <most | least> about <our new product | specify new product>?
- Overall, are you satisfied with your experience using <our new product | specify new product>, neither satisfied or dissatisfied with it, or dissatisfied with it?
- Which category below includes your age?
- Are you male or female?
We hope you get a chance to check out these questions and give us your feedback on how we can help your future survey projects. You can take our Facebook survey on how we can make Question Bank more useful, or share your comments below. Looking forward to hearing from you!