Slice and Dice Results Any Way You Like
Discover hidden trends with filters and cross tabs.
How did one set of respondents answer your survey? For instance, how did men’s responses compare to women’s? How do perceptions across a series of topics vary across each department in your company?
Filters and cross tabs allow you to see only the questions and responses that meet your criteria.
- Watch for global trends across all of your survey responses
- Dig even deeper and apply multiple filters
- Use cross tabs to compare results by respondent group (e.g. women, doctors etc.) or how you collected responses (via email, Facebook etc.)
- Filter by property (including time period, completed vs. partially completed responses, email address, name, IP address, and one custom data field) to narrow down your results
- Cross tab your results to look for trends based on how respondents answered. (i.e. see how opinions differ between those who say they’ve tried your product vs. those who haven’t.)
- Build custom views based on the criteria you specify, and include only the questions you want
How would some people use cross tabs and filters? Take a look at a few examples, below.
For customer satisfaction surveys, find out
- Who are your brand champions?
- Would they spread the good word about your products and services?
- What do detractors complain about?
- What areas do they feel you need to improve upon?
For university student satisfaction surveys, find out:
- How do students in specific programs feel about access to university resources?
- Is there a relationship between department and satisfaction [cross tab]?
- Does that relationship still exist across undergraduate students and graduate students? [apply filter to cross tab]
Any time you need to dig deeper and isolate segments of your survey data, use filters and crosstabs to save time and unlock intelligent insights.
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we’ve made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.