Party, Event & Meeting Planning Survey Templates
We’ll help you make your next event a success from start to finish.
Have you ever been involved in planning an event like a conference or wedding? Big or small, casual or fancy, business or personal, you know it takes a lot of work. There’s the venue to book, the menu to plan, invitations to send, and RSVPs to gather. As much effort as it takes to put together a great event, you’ll want to do everything you can to make sure it’s a success. At SurveyMonkey, we’ve got the tools you need to create and send an event planning survey that will give you the information you need - before and after the celebration - to continue throwing great parties and corporate events.
How to Use Party Planning Survey Templates
You’ll be known as the organized, go-to event planner that knows how to make things happen when you get the data you need. Here’s how.
- Corporate events. When you’re planning an event for your business or workplace, you’ll have to juggle a lot of diverse opinions, requirements, and preferences. Before you decide on that team building exercise, offsite, or holiday party, send out a corporate event survey to gather all of the data you need to make an informed decision. Ask questions like, “Do you have any dietary restrictions?” or, “Are there any questions you would like to be addressed at this event?” Of course, you can customize your questions to be as specific as you’d like.
- RSVPs. You’ll need an accurate headcount in make sure you have enough canapés to go around. Send out a simple RSVP questionnaire to get the names, addresses, the number of people, and any other information you need to accurately plan your event.
- After-event feedback. Even the most seasoned event planners can learn more about throwing amazing parties. After your event, use one of our event feedback questionnaires to hear how your event went. You can ask general questions like, “How unique was the event?” or more specific questions such as, “What did you like about the entertainment event?” We’ve got templates for entertainment, neighborhood, and professional events and more.
- Almost anything can be an event. When people gather, it’s an event. Brunches, bowling nights, sales conferences, and wedding receptions are all events that need planning. Start out with a general event planning survey template, then customize it to exactly what you need. Ask about anything you want, from the preferred day, the color scheme, or what the signature drink should be. It’s fun and fast; you can send out a poll in just minutes.
Party, Corporate Event, and Conference Planning Templates
- Neighborhood Events Template
Planning a block party, garage sale, BBQ, or holiday event for your neighborhood? Use our quick, 6-question template to gauge the interests, availability, and preferences of your fellow residents.
- Neighborhood Feedback Template
After the barricades come down, the trash is picked up, and everyone’s safely back in their homes, be sure to follow up with this 21-question neighborhood feedback questionnaire to see how successful your event was and to get ideas for the next party.
- Endurance Event Feedback Template
Marathons, bike rides, walk-a-thons, and other athletic events are good candidates for our endurance event feedback template. Find out what was great, what needs work, and what your participants would like to see next time with his 16-question survey.
- Entertainment Event Feedback Template
After a party featuring entertainment, find out from your guests what they thought. This 16-question survey will give you feedback on the entertainment, venue, and the pre-event information.
- General Event Feedback Template
This is a versatile, 14-question event survey template you can leave as-is, or customize to get more in-depth feedback about your event. Find out about the value for the money, cleanliness, staff helpfulness, and more.
- Event Feedback Survey Template
Geared toward a corporate or company event (but easily customizable), this 14-question feedback template asks questions about the objectives, organization, and presenters.
- Professional Event Feedback Template
After your business event or convention, send out a survey to see how successful it was. This 18-question feedback survey covers topics like vendors, presenters, staff, and the venue.
- Event Planning Template
This basic, 10-question template is a good starting point for a conference or other event you’re planning. Learn about what your audience wants to see, what questions they’d like addressed, how the registration process was, and more.
- Event RSVP Template
This super-simple, 4-question RSVP template is a great way to determine who will be attending your party, if they’ll be bringing others, and if they have any special requests.
3 Tips for A Successful Event Survey
- Send your post-event survey soon. As time goes by, the details get a little fuzzy. You’ll want to know exactly what your guests liked, what they didn’t like, and what they’d like to see next time, so get their responses while the event is still fresh in their memory.
- Be specific. If you had several entertainment acts throughout your event, a question like, “Did you like the entertainment?” may be difficult to answer. Your attendees may have loved one act but loathed another. Ask about specific entertainers (or food dishes or presenters), and you’ll have a better idea what to do for your next event.
- Make it anonymous. Be sure your guests know their event survey answers are 100% anonymous. In order to gain the most insight, they’ll need to feel free to compliment and criticize freely.
Looking for More Survey Templates and Survey Questions?
- Business Survey Templates
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Templates
- Employee Satisfaction Survey Templates
- Free Survey Templates
- HR Survey & Training Survey Templates
- Marketing Survey Templates
- Market Research Survey Templates
- Net Promoter Score
- Non-Profit Survey Templates
- Survey Question Types
- Education Survey Templates
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet — we've made it easy to get started, learn & use.
- Intuitive Design
There's no need to be a programmer or engineer — if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy & Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather & interpret information with advanced analytics and more.