InterActivity 2024 Session Proposal Form
Session Proposal Deadline: Monday, July 31, 2023
Before you begin completing the session proposal form, please review the instructions and have written the proposal text in advance. You may not be able to restart a proposal once you have left the form. Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Questions? Victoria Garvin, Senior Director, Professional Development: Victoria.Garvin@ChildrensMuseums.org.
The InterActivity 2024 will evaluate your session proposals according to the following criteria:
- The proposed session conveys innovative strategies, take-home tools, scalable practices, or new research and its application. Content supports the theme and/or provide nuts and bolts training.
- The proposal's learning objectives are realistic and achievable.
- The session plan outlines a clear picture of what attendees can expect during the session: who will speak on what topic and for how long, how attendees will participate, and what attendees can expect to take away.
- Proposal describes useful handouts for distribution to attendees onsite and for posting to the ACM website after the conference.
- Presenters are confirmed and provide diverse perspectives on the topic (i.e., representing museums of all sizes, not different departments in the same museum).