Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Dinner & Gala Business Nominations
It's time, once again, to recognize business and professional excellence in Nassau County!
Please review the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement as you consider nominating Chamber members for awards for achievement in 2019. Explain how the business/organization or person contributed, in 2019, to the goals stated in the Chamber's Mission Statement. Provide specific examples of how this business/organization or person went above and beyond the normal call of business in 2019 to promote the mission statement of the Chamber of Commerce.
Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Award Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominees must be a member of the Chamber of Commerce or affiliated with a business or organization that is a Chamber member.
- Nominees must contribute to or promote the goals of the mission of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Board Members and their affiliated businesses or organizations are ineligible for nomination.
- Nominations must be received by Friday, December 6, 2019.
- Nassau County Chamber Award recipients will be chosen from among the qualified nominees by vote of the Chamber Board of Directors and a select committee. Award recipients will be announced at the Annual Awards Dinner & Gala on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation.
NASSAU COUNTY CHAMBER MISSION STATEMENT
The Nassau County Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based association of businesses, professional leaders and individuals working together to sustain a favorable business climate that enables existing and new businesses to prosper. The Chamber will provide leadership that aggressively promotes responsible economic growth, employment opportunities, responsible government, excellence in education and quality of life.