The selection committee is interested in topics related to:
- teaching methods
- instruction and information technology
- management of instruction programs
- outreach and collaboration
- research in academic information literacy
- other topics relevant to library and information literacy instruction
You can get a sense of past discussion topics by viewing digests from previous ALA conferences.
1 hour will be allotted for the entire forum, with conveners expected to present for 15-20 minutes before facilitating discussion.
Proposals will be selected based on the following criteria:
- observed importance and impact of the proposed issue
- how well the topic lends itself to a discussion
- clear focus
- evidence of the applicant’s knowledge of the subject matter
Applicants will be notified about the status of their proposal submission by March 31, 2014.