Welcome to Wealth Manager's 2010 Top Women in Wealth Survey! Please answer each question completely and honestly. We encourage participants to print out the survey and collect the answers before completing it online. You have until March 26th to complete the survey.
Your input is very important to us, and the accuracy of the results will help measures the attitudes of the most seasoned women in wealth management.
For questions regarding professional and support staffing—here is how we define staff:
Professional Staff—Employees directly involved in providing planning and advice to clients. Includes everyone with job titles such as Advisor, Planner, Associate Advisor, Specialist, Research Manager, Portfolio Manager, CEO, CIO, etc.
Support Staff—Employees who are involved in administration and operations. Includes job titles such as chief operating officer, operations manager, office manager, client service administrator, assistant, CFO, performance reporting analyst, etc.
This survey is for women who manage wealth at RIA firms, trust companies, banks, and independent and wirehouse broker/dealers.
Filling out the Survey ONLINE ONLY
1. It is recommended you print out the survey before you actually take it (see below), so you can make sure all the information you need is handy.
2. Follow instructions carefully. Some questions have detailed explanations.
3. Be careful. Once you complete the survey, you cannot access it again. This is a safety feature to prevent other firms from accidentally registering with the wrong IARD/CRD number and erasing your data.
4. The only way to participate in the survey is online. Forms sent to us by regular mail, email, fax, or any other system cannot be entered in the survey.
5. All numbers on the form should be as of December 31, 2009, unless otherwise specified.
It is recommended you print out the survey after you are finished. We aren’t able to print your survey answers—we get them in a different format.
1. We cannot not confirm receipt of a firm’s completed form.
2. A full range of reprints will be available from PARS International, our exclusive reprints agent. Call them at 212-221-9595 with any questions about products and pricing.
Problems and Queries,br>
Contact Terry Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Since many firms have similar names, please include your IARD/CRD number with any query.
Thank you for taking the time to share with us.