Thank you for your interest in the Wildfire Module Field Test! We are looking for 60 enthusiastic teachers to run our materials with students during the 2021-2022 school year.
We ask that participating middle and high school teachers complete the following tasks:
1) Obtain signed permission by your administrator to participate in this study.
2) Use our interactive Teacher Edition to prepare for implementation.
3) Use the Wildfire Module with at least two classes of students.
4) Track students’ progress with the accompanying Class Dashboard.
5) Administer online pre- and post-tests.
6) Give feedback on the curriculum and teacher support materials through an online survey.
Applications to participate in the field test will be accepted on a rolling basis through September 1, 2021. We aim to process applications quickly and will get back to applicants within 2 weeks. The Wildfire Module and teacher support materials will be ready for use by August 15, 2021.
Please complete the application below. Note that we are looking for new teachers who have not yet used any of the GeoHazard modules. In addition, we can only accept teachers in the United States due limitations in our funding.