Dear Owners/Operators or Team Members of a Distilled Spirits Plant:
The American Craft Spirits Association and Park Street request your input for the 2023 Craft Spirits Data Project. The CSDP is the leading authority on economic data in the craft spirits industry, providing a high-level view of the makeup of craft spirits category, its performance over time, and a benchmark to which investors, regulators, and distributors can measure your business against.
It will take approximately 25 minutes to answer the survey, and you will need the following:
- 2022 Full-year P&L
- Balance Sheet with FY comparison
- 1H2022 P&L with 1H2023 comparison
- Access to backend POS reporting
- Calendar Year Order (customer sales) report in spreadsheet format
- Calendar Year Product Outbound Report in spreadsheet format
- Payroll records or request info in advance
All data collected will be treated confidentially, with special care to only release information in the aggregate ensuring no individual data is shared. The results of the survey will be made available publicly in Fall 2023.
Please complete your survey as soon as possible but no later than September 30, 2023
To view previous CSDP reports, click here.
American Craft Spirits Association and Park Street