A celebration and awards presentation will be scheduled during the Summer 2022 (details are contingent on regulations around COVID-19).
Please consider completing this short nomination form to recognize the most senior HR leader in your organization who has earned consideration for this honor. Nominations must be submitted by February 18, 2022.
- Hold the highest level (local) human resources position in their organization, and currently working in the greater Rochester/Finger Lakes region;
- Not be a past winner, however, former honorees may be nominated;
- Acknowledge or endorse the nomination;
- Not be a NHRA Board Member, a Planning Committee Member or a Consultant.
Professional/Personal Criteria – the nominee must exhibit the following:
- Been in an HR Leadership role within their company for at least three years by June 2022; must have a minimum of ten years HR experience;
- Be an active participant of their organization's senior leadership team;
- Be a champion for the human resources profession who demonstrates commitment to the field;
- Demonstrates the ability to lead the organization through complex issues;
- Proven measurable results exemplifying transformational impact to the business issues;
- Be known for integrity and solid reputation as a professional and a sound decision-maker;
- Implements ideas or initiatives that strengthen the organization’s strategic market position or makes outstanding contributions to the growth or profitability of the organization;
- Demonstrates leadership and the ability to engage employees and draw out the best from them;
- Visibly encourages the development of HR professionals and supports their active involvement with organizations and committees in an HR capacity;
- Leads by example and is a role model for others in HR and in their company;
- Contributes outside of their organization (community involvement, non-profit, volunteer, etc.).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Jennifer Steier at 585-321-5820 / email@example.com or Rhonda Noto at 585-231-1436 / firstname.lastname@example.org. For information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Gina Livecchi at 585-698-7142 / email@example.com or Angela Ruta at 585-641-2532 / Angela_Ruta@ajg.com.
ABOUT NHRA ROCHESTER: The National Human Resources Association is focused on advancing the development and leadership of human resources professionals. Our Rochester Affiliate does this by creating a welcoming environment where members can easily connect with other HR professionals, offering diverse and relevant professional development offerings with pre-approved HRCI / SHRM - CP/CSP credits that help members excel in their field, and providing opportunities for members to grow and develop as they lead through our community outreach efforts.