Please consider completing this short nomination form to recognize a Rising Star in your organization who has earned consideration for this honor. Nominations must be submitted by February 18, 2022.
- Have 3-5 years working in a human resources function in the greater Rochester/Finger Lakes region;
- Be considered to have high professional potential in the field of Human Resources;
- Acknowledge or endorse the nomination;
- Not be a NHRA Board Member, a Planning Committee Member.
Professional/Personal Criteria – the nominee must exhibit the following:
- Minimum of two years work experience in current role by June 2022;
- Demonstrates measurable and transformational impact on their organization;
- Be a champion for the human resources profession who demonstrates commitment to the field;
- Be known for integrity and solid reputation as a professional and a sound decision-maker;
- Generates and shares innovative ideas to strengthen the organization as well as the field of human resources;
- Is viewed by colleagues as an emerging leader;
- Leads by example and is a role model for others in HR and in their company;
- Contributes to outside organizations (community involvement, non-profit, volunteer, etc.).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Jennifer Steier at 585-321-5820 / email@example.com or Rhonda Noto at 585-231-1436 / firstname.lastname@example.org. For information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Gina Livecchi at 585-698-7142 / email@example.com or Angela Ruta at 585-641-2532 / Angela_Ruta@ajg.com.
ABOUT NHRA ROCHESTER: The National Human Resources Association is focused on advancing the development and leadership of human resources professionals. Our Rochester Affiliate does this by creating a welcoming environment where members can easily connect with other HR professionals, offering diverse and relevant professional development offerings with pre-approved HRCI / SHRM - CP/CSP credits that help members excel in their field, and providing opportunities for members to grow and develop as they lead through our community outreach efforts.