Welcome and thank you for participating in the 2017 National Travel Industry Awards voting process!
This voting form is for travel agents wishing to vote for nominees in the supplier categories.
Suppliers wishing to vote for nominees in the travel agent categories, please CLICK HERE.
Voting Form Instructions:
- Votes will only be accepted by online submissions using this form.
- Voting is open to persons or businesses employed or operating in Australia only.
- The person submitting the vote/s must provide their full contact details as specified on the voting form. These details will be internally audited to ensure validity prior to the results being downloaded. Invalid forms will not be included in the voting download analysis.
- Only one voting form per agency is permitted. If more than one voting form is submitted from the same agency, the first form received will stand and subsequent voting forms will be deemed invalid.
- You may select up to 5 nominees in each category and rank them from 1 to 5, with 1 being the highest ranking in each category. (Please note that the order of nominee names in each category has been randomised, so they will appear in a different order each time the voting form is downloaded.)
- The 5 persons or companies in each category receiving the highest ranking will proceed to the Finalist stage.
- Note: categories 1, 2, 8, 10, 16, 29, 33 and 36 - 38 are not included in the voting process.
To download the Conditions of Entry click here.
To view any of the category Entrant Criteria click here.
Voting closes is 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 31 March 2017.