This survey is anonymous and takes only a couple of minutes to complete.
All of the questions are multi-choice except a final optional question.
You will also have the option of supplying an email address to receive the results of the survey.
The survey is for people based in New Zealand and who are:
- a practitioner of health & safety or occupational health; or
- a trained health & safety representative; or
- a company owner/director/senior manager
Questions are in three parts:
- your role, region & industry sector
- your views on health & safety in general
- your views on health & safety at your workplace
(Note: if you are a consultant with multiple clients, view "my workplace" as "my clients' workplaces taken overall")
Safeguard's aim is to produce a "State of the Nation" report using this data, and to compare the results to previous surveys.
Thank you for taking part!