To support and restore communities by providing compassionate supervision and accountability to justice- involved youth and adults, and to provide preventive and rehabilitative services through evidence-based practices and collaborative partnerships.
A NOTE TO PROBATION CLIENTS:
Probation clients with questions regarding the status of their probation should not use this form to obtain that information and instead are encouraged to contact the department at the number below. For calls made outside of our normal business hours of 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday, please leave a message and your call will be returned the following business day.
A NOTE ON AVAILABLE DATA RESOURCES:
- Phone Number: (510) 268-7245
For your convenience, self-serve probation data extracts, preexisting statistical reports, and interactive demographic dashboards have been made available at: http://www.acgov.org/probation/ProbationData.htm We encourage you to review these resources prior to submitting your data request.
DATA REQUEST PROCESS:
In an effort to maintain transparency, the ACPD provides aggregate data and data trends on adult and juvenile client populations in the form of statistical reports on a case-by-case basis when requested via this online form and approved by ACPD executive management. While we will do our best to see that your request is processed (i.e. routed for initial review) in a timely manner, this initial step may take up to 3 business days, at which point you will receive a response containing additional questions needed to complete the request and/or indicating whether the request can be fulfilled.
DATA REQUEST FORM:
In order to submit your data request, we ask that you fill out the following data request form to the best of your abilities. Please note, certain fields will be required in order for you to submit your request. Fields requested within the form include but are not limited to:
Please note, we ask that you are as specific and detailed as possible when entering in the purpose for which you are requesting data. Lack of background information regarding the purpose of your request may result in a delay in its processing.
- Requestor information (Your first & last name, phone number, email, job title, & organization)
- Purpose of the project (What questions are you trying to answer? Why is this data needed? How will this data be used?)
- Date parameters (Timeframe: 2012, Fiscal Year 2011/12, Dec 1st – 31st, One day snapshot, etc.)
- Specific data fields (Population: Juvenile, Adult, Special Population, etc.; Demographic/Geographic: Age range, Gender, Race/Ethnicity, City/Zip, etc.)
- Date data is needed by (Is this a one-time request or more? If more, how often?)
- Final format the data is needed in (Excel, Word, etc.)
** Please note, personal identifiable information data (e.g. client names, addresses, DOB) is confidential and WILL NOT be distributed to unauthorized requestors. **