The experience of PATIENT ORGANISATIONS during the Covid-19 global pandemic
- PatientView study to determine the experience of PATIENT ORGANISATIONS during the Covid-19 pandemic of 2020—and the challenges that patient organisations have been facing.
This independent study by PatientView hopes to:
- Discover how patient organisations have responded to the challenges of the pandemic.
- Quantify the impact of Covid-19 on patient organisations.
- Map the activities of patient groups in various countries, and across a number of disease specialties, in reaction to Covid-19.
- Identify where patient organisations are resilient, and where they need targeted support.
Thank you for participating. You will be entitled to a free copy of the full results upon publication (September 2020), if you wish.
If you are using a mobile/cell to answer the questionnaire, the survey is more easily completed when the mobile/cell is in landscape.
When you finish this survey, your responses will not be registered until you click the “Done” button at the end of the this questionnaire.