LSINW 2023: Universal Application for Fast Pitch, Poster, and Company & Research Institution Presentations
Fast Pitch Finalists compete for a $5,000 Judges Pick Prize
Thank you for your interest in presenting at Life Science Innovation Northwest (LSINW) 2023. Please carefully check your information before clicking submit to ensure the application is as complete as possible. (Some questions may not apply to you, simply mark N/A.)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023: Deadline for all applications
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023: LSW notifies applicants whether applications are accepted
- Week of April 17-21, 2023, exact time TBD: Mandatory Fast Pitch Practice Session
- Tuesday, April 25 and Wednesday, April 26, 2023: LSINW Conference
Posters are presented primarily during breaks throughout the conference. Fast Pitch will take place late afternoon on Tuesday, April 25.
*The Fast Pitch practice session is optional for poster presenters
Poster Presentation Fees:
- Student Groups: $250 - includes 2 full conference registrations
- Companies: $350 - includes 2 full conference registrations
(Note: Because conference passes roughly cost about $900 and two passes are included in a poster presentation, posters are the least expensive avenue to conference attendance.)
Fast Pitch Fees: None. However, participants are responsible for obtaining a conference pass. Often, a poster presentation is the least expensive option.
Company & Research Institution Presentations (Waitlist Only as of 3/14/2023)!!!! Still opportunities to present. Contact Dale Willard at email@example.com
Before filling out this form and if time allows, please consider contacting Dale Willard at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine eligibility and space limitations.
All Company Presentations include two (2) FREE conference passes for members of your organization worth about $900/each
- Institution/Non-Profit: $750 member/$1000 nonmember
- Private Company: $1050 member/$1550 nonmember
- Publicly Traded Company: $1600 member/$1850 nonmember
Contact: For questions regarding Fast Pitch & Posters, please contact Aylin Kim at email@example.com. For questions regarding Company & Research Institution Presentations, please contact Dale Willard at firstname.lastname@example.org.