This is your chance to highlight the best businesses, organizations, and people in Glendale.
A few things to know before you get started:
1. You do not need to answer every question. If you aren't sure or don't have an opinion, please leave the question blank.
2. If a company, person or restaurant receives a jotform submission (see link below), we will add them as an option, so feel free to think beyond the options provided. Please allow 24 to 36 hours excluding weekends for the name to appear on the list. However, please only include companies, people or restaurants within the Glendale area.
3. If your write-in suggestion doesn't appear as an option right away, please refrain from submitting the jotform again; just leave the question blank. Write-ins will close 10 days after the contest start date.
4. A company, person, or restaurant may only appear in 5 categories.
The legal stuff: Voting starts on June 8, 2022, at noon and ends July 7, 2022, at noon. No write-ins will be accepted 10 days after voting starts.
Submissions will only be accepted through the contest on https://www.glendalestar.com/. The Glendale Star reserves the right to qualify all entries for eligibility. Limited one vote, per category, per IP address, per day. The Glendale Star reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual/organizations it finds to be acting in violation of the official rules:
• Tampering with the operation of the voting process, we determine to be duplicated or fraudulent will be disqualified.
• You may not assign your right to vote to anyone else.
• Businesses, organizations, and individuals are not permitted to fill out incentives or submit ballots on behalf of their employees, customers, or anyone else — with or without their consent and will be disqualified.
Winners will be determined by the total number of votes received online during the voting period. In the event of a tie, both businesses will receive awards.
Winners will be announced in the Thursday, August 11th Best of Issue.
Thank you for participating. We look forward to your responses!