headspace Albury Wodonga and Wayout Wodonga are partnering to trial an online group GIG (gender identity group)
We will be taking expressions of interest through this survey monkey.
After you have completed this survey/expression of interest you will be contacted by phone by a Youth Access Worker to complete the registration.
With your help and in order to create a comfortable online space where everyone feels safe and respected and we want everyone joining in to get the most that they can out of the group.
Therefore, please read the following guidelines and agree on the next page before commencing the group, this way you are able to gain an immediate insight into what we are hoping to achieve with GIG.
- sign into the chat on time and make everyone feel welcome within the online space
- conversation and connection are important; helping everyone in the group to feel part of the conversation looks like everyone being mindful of who is talking and not chatting over the top of people
- it is a shared space, please be mindful of the use of language
- help everyone in the group to feel part of the conversation; like being mindful of who is talking and not chatting over the top of people
- privacy is really important to people so we don't share other people's personal info outside of the group. Also sometimes people have established connections within the group already. In order for all to feel included please do not talk about these within the group time
- please do not take screenshots or record the group sessions
- everyone is also given a choice around their participation in online groups with no judgment - not using the video or microphone or chat option is ok by us!