DocEnhance Career Tracking Survey of Doctorate Holders
Thank you for responding to the DocEnhance Career Tracking Survey of doctorate holders. This survey is conducted in the framework of the EC-funded DocEnhance project.
The project aims at enhancing existing doctorate programmes by providing a more career-oriented curriculum for doctorate programmes.
This survey is carried out by the European Science Foundation-Science Connect (ESF-SC) on behalf of the ten participating European universities.
Please, only fill out the survey if you were awarded a doctoral degree by one of the participating universities in the period between 2016 and 2020:
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Karlstad University (Sweden)
- Maastricht University (The Netherlands)
- Mateja Bela University (Slovakia)
- Nova University Lisbon (Portugal)
- Technical University of Munich (Germany)
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway (Norway)
- University of Alcala (Spain)
- University of Chemistry and Technology Prague (Czech Republic)
- University of Sassari (Italy)
It should take you between 15 and 25 minutes to fill out, depending on your career path. If interrupted, you can return to the survey later and pick up from where you left it.
We greatly appreciate your input to this survey, which will enable us to better understand career paths of doctorate holders, including skills utilisation and added value of the doctorate.