2023 MetroWest Community Health Assessment
Health and wellness matters to everyone. That’s why we want your help. We are asking residents who live in the communities listed below to give feedback and suggestions about health services and issues in the region.
This survey is part of a Community Health Needs Assessment, which is an effort to identify strengths and challenges in the region related to health and accessing health care. The MetroWest Health Foundation is leading this year's Community Health Needs Assessment and is partnering with other organizations to reach as many residents as possible.
- The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete
- Data will be reported in aggregate so your responses remain anonymous.
- The survey will remain open until June 1, 2023.
- You may choose to skip a question if you are not comfortable answering it.
- There are no right or wrong answers; it’s your opinions that matter!
Your feedback is very valuable to us. The information gathered from this survey will be used to inform future health programming and services for a range of organizations in the MetroWest region.
Thank you for your participation.