Thank you for applying to participate in the Book Fair at The 26th Annual Family Café! Please note the following:
- Each Book Fair space at The 26th Annual Family Café will include one 10’ x 10’ area furnished with one skirted table, two chairs, and pipe and drape.
- There is NO COST for qualifying authors to participate, however authors who are not individuals with disabilities or their family members must pay a $250 professional registration fee.
- Space is limited and applying does not guarantee you will be awarded a booth.
- Completion of this application indicates your intent to participate in the Book Fair; please notify The Family Café of any cancellations.
- All booth assignments are subject to change at the discretion of The Family Café.
- Book Fair participants may not assign, share, or sublet their booth space without approval of The Family Café.
- Book Reading time slots will be assigned in 20-minute increments. Please indicate your preference to participate at the bottom of this page and submit any scheduling preferences along with this form.
To qualify to participate in the Book Fair, a book must meet the following criteria:
Written by a self-advocate or caregiver/family member
Addresses a topic impacting the Disability Community
Thursday June 13, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, June 14, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, June 14, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 15, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 16, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Hyatt Regency is located at 9801 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. The hotel can be reached at 407-284-1234. Exhibitors are asked to arrange their own transportation and accommodation. The hotel does not provide equipment or vehicles for exhibitor move-in.
All Book Fair Applications must be received by Friday, May 24, 2024
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities, contact The Family Cafe at (850) 224-4670 or e-mail