Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Center for Non-Profits’ twenty-second New Jersey Non-Profit Issues and Trends Survey. This survey is a critical part of informing and advocating to policy makers, philanthropy, the media and others about the issues facing non-profits in service to our communities.
A few things to know before you dive in:
- The survey is open to any 501(c)(3) organization located in New Jersey.
- Questions have been added regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, so completing this survey may take a few extra minutes. Our analysis of the data will also consider the larger pandemic, even for questions that do not mention COVID-19 explicitly.
- Depending on how certain questions are answered, the survey should take around 15-20 minutes to complete. All individual responses will be kept confidential.
- Some questions marked with an asterisk (*) require an answer before you can move on. This helps to ensure that you're not spending time on topics that don't apply to you.
- Much of the survey will ask about your impressions and opinion based on your experiences. In a few places we ask for basic financial and funding information, much of which you may already know. If you don't have precise data readily available, a reasonable estimate is fine.
- You can complete part of the survey and come back to it later, if you continue the survey from the same computer and that computer is set up to accept cookies.
As our way of saying thanks, if you complete the survey and provide your contact information, we're offering your choice of:
- FREE access to one prerecorded webinar from our library; or
- $25 off the purchase of the 2019 New Jersey Non-Profit Compensation and Benefits Report.
The deadline for survey completion is 11:59 p.m. on Friday, January 29, 2021.
Please share the online survey web link www.surveymonkey.com/r/2021_NJ_NP_Outlook with your colleagues in other 501(c)(3) non-profits throughout New Jersey and encourage them to complete the survey.
If you have any questions, please email the Center at email@example.com. Thank you for your participation!