The C2ER 61st Annual Conference/LMI Institute Annual Forum will be held June 7-11, 2021. The theme this year is The Great Pivot: Reinvention for Recovery and Resilience. With this theme, we hope to capture a diverse range of economic and workforce development perspectives that illustrate how your research has responded to the unexpected in 2020 and prepares for the future. If this theme resonates with the research you and your colleagues are doing, we hope to hear from you!
*SESSION PROPOSALS DUE NOVEMBER 6*
1) Contact information
2) Are you currently a member of C2ER or the LMI Institute?
3) Are you proposing an individual presentation or panel?
4) Which session ideas does your proposal relate to? (choose from list)
5) Presentation or panel title
6) Please provide a description of your proposed presentation or panel.
7) Please indicate who else is on your proposed panel (if applicable).
8) Please elaborate on how your proposal relates to the The Great Pivot: Reinvention for Recovery and Resilience conference theme.
9) How will your proposed presentation or panel use data to inform economic and workforce development researchers?
10) What other information would you like to provide about your proposal?