WHEN YOUR TIME ZONE REACHES MIDNIGHT ON MARCH 31st, THE BALLOT PROCESS WILL BE CLOSED TO YOUR MEETING. IF YOUR SUBMISSION IS TIME STAMPED BEYOND THAT POINT, YOUR GROUP'S BALLOT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
On behalf of the Fellowship, we wish to thank all groups that submitted the Proposals contained in this ballot!
As your group's representative you will have presented these Ballot Proposals to your group for consideration. The votes recorded here will represent your Group Conscience on each Proposal.
The following pages include the Proposals submitted by the ACA fellowship for the 2020 ABC, along with a WSO Analysis related to each Proposal.
Guidelines for voting:
- Your group is not voting to approve the Proposals, but instead indicating the group's position on whether each Proposal should be added to the agenda for discussion at the ABC in Boca Raton, Florida, on April 23rd and 24th.
- Each Proposal includes the submitting group's Issue, History/Reasoning, and Argument in Favor - all of which are the original language of the submitting group. It also includes the WSO Analysis.
- Please enter the group conscience vote of your meeting by indicating Yes, No, or No Opinion.
- If your group would like to add a comment about a Proposal there is space provided.
- Counting just the Yes and No votes, all Proposals that receive a 60% favorable vote of those groups who vote will be put on the agenda for discussion and possible action at the 2020 ABC in Boca Raton.
16 Proposals are presented for your group's consideration.
NOTE: Before completing this ballot, if you wish to download a copy of all Proposal, go to https://acawso.org/category/ballot-prep/
The following information is required before you begin filling out the Ballot: