Do you know a visionary woman in the rail industry? Nominate a colleague or yourself.
Railway Age presents its 2022 Women in Rail awards, where we will recognize 20 women for their achievements in the rail industry in our November issue. These outstanding women will be selected based on their leadership, vision, innovation and accomplishments. Entries will be judged by a panel of women rail transportation professionals.
- The nominee must be located within the 50 states, Canada and/or Mexico.
- There is no limit on the number of entries each firm or person can submit, and there is no entry fee.
- Nominees may come from any area of the railroad industry (freight/passenger, engineer/builder/supplier, etc.).
- Candidates may nominate themselves.
- Industry experience and education
- Leadership skills
- Industry contributions
- Community service involvement
Deadline: The deadline is Tuesday, October 4, 2022.
Headshots: If your nominee is selected as an honoree, we will be in touch to ask for a high-resolution (preferably 300 dpi or higher) headshot.
Complete the form to enter. Entries are final. Please have your responses fully prepared before submitting.