ARL Development's National Teacher of the Year - Primary
Award Nomination Form
The 2012 National Teacher of the Year will have demonstrated exceptional support of Rugby League through the provision of opportunities for students to be involved in practical RL activities within their school and district.
Together with the selection criteria, it is an advantage that nominees will have sought to engage their students by integrating league related teaching material into their programs.
To be eligible, the teachers must not receive an honorarium for their services.
• Facilitation of RL activities within the school
• Participation in inter school competitions
• Demonstrated use of League related materials in the classroom to motivate students
• Engage students outside the curriculum
• Shows leadership within the school and beyond
• Encourage and model sportsmanship and promote safe play