• Requests for Early Arrival will be reviewed on a space available basis
• Some residential locations may not be available for early arrival
• Students may be charged a nightly rate depending on the reason for staying (Early Arrival Requests will not be accepted for arrival dates prior to August 20, 2015)
• Any student wishing to arrive prior to August 20, 2015, should apply for Summer Housing (applicable Summer Housing rates may apply)
• If approved, your Early Arrival Approval is valid only for yourself. Allowing roommate(s) who are not approved for early arrival or friends to move-in/stay in campus housing prior to the posted move-in date is a violation of the Early Arrival Policies and Guidelines
• All University policies will be in effect upon your arrival. You agree to abide by all such policies. Failure to abide by University policies may result in disciplinary actions including but not limited to cancellation of your Early Arrival Approval, additional charges for your Early Arrival, and/or housing reassignment
Submission of this form does not guarantee your request will be approved. Approval notifications will be emailed by the end of July.