The SpaceX FIRST Alumni Scholarship program recognizes FIRST alumni who are taking their hands-on engineering expertise to the next level. Five scholarships of $500 will be awarded.
- Alumni of FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) or FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) currently enrolled at an accredited four-year university or college
- High school seniors who were active participants in FRC or FTC and are planning to attend an accredited four-year university or college are also eligible
- Currently pursuing or planning to pursue a major in engineering or computer science
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Additional hands-on experience in addition to FIRST, including lab research, project teams, prior internship or work experience
- The application window opens Tuesday, February 20, 2018, and closes Monday, May 21, 2018, at 5pm Pacific.