1. QRRRWN Woman of the Year 2020 - This major award celebrates the skill and overall achievements of a woman who has made a significant contribution to a high priority issue in Queensland. This woman is an exceptional communicator, is resilient, and she inspires others to achieve their goals. She shows she is consistently striving to improve, grow and nurture RRR communities and the people in them.
2. QRRRWN Small Business Owner of the Year 2020 - This award recognises a woman, who through her hard work, has built or maintained a small business that promotes a RRR community and/or benefits RRR women. The nominee will provide a brief convincing argument and provide examples of why their business is worthy of the 2019 award.
3. QRRRWN Influential Leader Award 2020 - This award recognises a woman who has knowingly influenced significant change to: (1) Improve service(s) to RRR women and (2) Improved outcomes for women and their communities or the rural industry. This woman is leading significant contribution to policy, programs or services that have promoted, supported or improved services for RRR women in a high priority area.
4. QRRRWN Volunteer of the Year 2020 - This award celebrates an exceptional volunteer in a non-paid position who continually supports or promotes the needs of people in RRR communities.
5. QRRRWN Story Teller of the Year 2020 - This award celebrates a woman who has, through their story telling promoted RRR areas. Nominees may include women whose share their stories through writing, song, dance, journalism, photography, digital media or any other art form which ‘tells a story’ promoting RRR community.
6. QRRRWN Inspirational Woman 2020 - This special award celebrates an inspirational woman who has paved the way for future generations. Nominees will be 65 years and over, and they will have made a significant contribution to RRR communities.
7. QRRRWN Young Woman with a Vision 2020 - This award celebrates the achievements of a young woman between 16- 25 years old, who has already made a significant contribution to her community and has a vision for the future. She demonstates leadership qualities and has a clear plan on how she will achieve her goal. The nominee will have high values that are consistent with QRRRWN.
AWARD ENTRIES CLOSE 5pm on Friday, 4th September 2020
ALL NOMINEES ANNOUNCED ON SOCIAL MEDIA on Friday, 11th September 2020
FINALIST ANNOUNCED on Thursday, 15th October 2020
AWARD WINNERS will be announced on Saturday, 5th December 2020