This form is one way that you can share your concerns, ideas or experiences about any issues that affect carers. For example, you may have an idea about how services for carers could be improved, or want to share your good or bad experience with a particular service, government agency or policy. 
Carers NSW will use this information to inform our policy work, including writing submissions and providing feedback to governments.

Please do not include your name or the names of individuals or service providers.

If you are under 18 years of age and would like assistance to complete this form, contact Carers NSW Young Carer Team on (02) 9280 4744. For general assistance please call Carers NSW Policy Team on (02) 9280 4744.

Please note:
Carers NSW does not provide individual advocacy to carers and is not able to act on every form we receive. If you would like to be contacted for a follow up conversation about the information you share, please contact the Policy Team on the number above or email your contact details to You can also contact the Carer Gateway on 1800 422 737 for information and support. 
This is not a formal complaint form.
  • If you wish to make a complaint about a service or policy, visit website to review our Carer rights and complaints fact sheets.
  • If you wish to make a formal complaint about Carers NSW please visit

Question Title

* 1. I am filling out this form as: