Submit your paper before Friday 17 August and you could be winning hearts and minds on-stage at MAD//Fest London this November!

What are we looking for?
We want disruptors and innovators to fix an industry issue or pitch an idea that will change the future of the industry. We don't want sales pitches, sanitised decks, meandering panels and presentations doing the rounds at industry events. All sessions are no longer than 20 minutes. Your content should be punchy and too the point.

Our theme
Marketing + Innovation = Everything
“Business has only two functions - marketing and innovation”
Peter Drucker, legendary business consultant & author

Congratulations. You are the beating heart of business. You create the customer, drive engagement and build trusted relationships. You control the future.
MAD//Fest London is all about bringing together the creatives, techies, pioneers, problem solvers, upstarts, opportunists, do’ers, dreamers and disruptors for a festival of innovation, lateral thinking and big ideas.
Storytelling and creativity combined with analytics-fuelled customer journeys are the lifeblood of customer experience. Customer experience is how brands create meaningful engagement, action and loyalty. Easy? No. Possible? Entirely.
So let’s rise to the challenge of creating match-fit brands and thriving agency models. Tackle GDPR, transparency and ad fraud head on. Get over this confidence crisis, make mischief and seize a unique opportunity for marketers and innovators to emerge as the driving force of the next golden era of business.

Important information & advice
We work with an advisory board of industry leaders and select submissions that will deliver genuine value for our audience of brands, agencies, publishers and tech leaders.

We can't take incomplete submissions
You must agree your content with MAD//Fest's Content Director prior to the event.

Solution & service providers
15% sessions are reserved for suppliers with genuine innovations, solutions and ideas who support MAD//Fest through sponsorship. We apply the same editorial principles to submissions from paid vendor sessions as the other 85% of independent sessions.

Agency/media/tech submissions: co-presenting clients
If you are an agency, media owner or tech provider and would like to be considered for a speaking lot at MAD//Fest, we strongly advise you to propose a brand client to speak alongside you. This is likely to be looked on favourably both in terms of selection and audience 'pull'.

Business email address

Question Title

* 1. Business email address

Business contact number

Question Title

* 2. Business contact number

Your details

Question Title

* 3. Your details

Your twitter handle

Question Title

* 4. Your twitter handle

Company type

Question Title

* 5. Company type

Proposed speaker details

Question Title

* 6. Proposed speaker details

Will your session:

Question Title

* 7. Will your session:

What format would your session be?

Question Title

* 8. What format would your session be?

Will your session be co-presented with a client/relevant industry speaker?

Question Title

* 9. Will your session be co-presented with a client/relevant industry speaker?

What is the proposed title of your session?

Question Title

* 10. What is the proposed title of your session?

Please provide a brief session overview (100 words)

Question Title

* 11. Please provide a brief session overview (100 words)

Please provide a brief overview of how the session will benefit the audience (100 words)

Question Title

* 12. Please provide a brief overview of how the session will benefit the audience (100 words)

Would you be interested in hearing more about the following MAD//Fest products and services?

Question Title

* 13. Would you be interested in hearing more about the following MAD//Fest products and services?

T