Farm to Food Donation Tax Credit Authorized Organization Registration

The Farm to Food Donation Tax Credit is available to taxpayers that produce a food commodity and donate it to an Iowa food bank or an Iowa emergency feeding organization. The donated food may not be damaged or out of condition, or unfit for human consumption.

Food organizations that want to issue authorized food donation receipts must register with the Department of Revenue. Please fill out this registration form for your local food bank or emergency feeding organization to the best of your knowledge.

John Good with Iowa Department of Revenue will distribute necessary information and forms to the organizations that register for authorized food donation receipts.