The Critical Thinking Accreditation Program is designed to improve the speed and quality of decision-making, uplift critical thinking skills, and provide assurance that teams have the skills to manage increasingly complex risks.
A Pilot program typically involves up to 20 people and is delivered as integrated, experiential learning activities, facilitated live, in-person, on-line or hybrid. It usually runs over one to two months and includes:
· Access to the Janellis 7-Step Process available online and via a branded aide memoire.
· A customised eLearning portal for self-paced learning.
· Critical Thinking Lab #1 includes core critical thinking skills using scenarios for both strategic and risk-based decisions.
· Critical Thinking Lab #2 includes a current ‘situation’ the team is facing to apply the framework to solve a current problem.
· An online assessment, Professional Accreditation Certificate and a digital LinkedIn Learning badge upon completion.
Janellis Critical Thinking Master Facilitators run the Critical Thinking Labs and identify and deliver the key outcomes agreed by the team which may be some or all of the items below:
· Provide a more robust, and objective and transparent approach to decision-making.
· Improve the speed and quality of decision-making.
· Uncover blind spots, vulnerabilities, and bias.
· Build a shared view of risks and opportunities.
· Use the framework to ‘safely’ and ‘respectfully’ challenge assumptions and improve collaboration
· Align a diverse group of stakeholders on complex issues and where there may be technical complexity.
· Uplift critical thinking capability.