See if you meet our Reviewer qualifications.
To qualify as a Reviewer, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be either a native who has not been away from the country for more than 3 years and who has continuing contact with individuals in the country
- Or a nonnative who has lived full-time in the country for at least 2.5 of the last 4 years
- Have a college degree or equivalent education
- Speak with near fluency either the country’s official language or a major national language
- Have experience in more than one region of the country and with different socioeconomic levels
We will select individuals with the most recent residency, the broadest cultural exposure, and the most relevant abilities or expertise.
Learn more about the project.
This is an educational project and not an act of employment. To thank our project participants, we provide a one-time courtesy payment.
We can pay any U.S. citizen, permanent resident of the United States, or foreign national. However, we cannot pay Reviewers who live in the United States without legal resident status.
Read a sample CultureGrams Report
Read a sample World Edition report and Kids Edition report to understand the kind of information you would be evaluating. (You must have or download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDFs.)
Fill out the Reviewer Application.