The AISAP Sahadi Scholarship was introduced to the Annual Institute in 2010. It is a scholarship designed to help admission and enrollment professionals that have limited means to be able to participate at a significantly reduced fee. This scholarship became available after AISAP lost one of its founding members, Natasha Sahadi. Natasha was passionate about AISAP and enhancing the admission and enrollment profession. AISAP is happy to keep her legacy going with this scholarship and will continue to strive to educate, elevate and empower independent school admission professionals.
Qualifications for the Sahadi Scholarship
- There are a limited number of scholarships are available.
- Must be employed at independent school with limited professional development funding
- One person per school will qualify for the scholarship.
- Recent scholarship recipients do not qualify.
Scholarship Application Process
- Your application does not automatically register you for the Annual Institute.
- AISAP will review all submissions by April 15.
- AISAP will notify you by email of your status after all submissions have been reviewed.
- If you have been approved for the scholarship, a special registration link will be provided in your email.
- You will have 3 business days to complete the registration process.
- If you do not complete the registration process, we will offer your spot to applicants who might apply after the 3 days.