Leadership Mobile Nomination Form
The mission of Leadership Mobile is to seek, train and empower leaders who are committed to supporting and leading community growth and progress through networking and collaborative problem solving. We are currently seeking candidates for our upcoming class.
Nominations for the LEADERSHIP MOBILE Class of 2023 are now being accepted. If you are interested in nominating someone, or applying yourself, complete and submit this form by Friday, May 6th, 2022.
LEADERSHIP MOBILE seeks individuals:
* who represent a cross section of participants from business, the professions, education, organized labor, government, arts, clergy, service and community organizations, ethnic/minority groups and by gender
* who have demonstrated the capacity for leadership within their own organizations through significant achievements relative to age and experience
* who share a sincere commitment, motivation and interest in serving the greater Mobile community
* who have potential for advancement to top leadership positions within their own organizations which may result in significant influence over important issues facing the community
* who have demonstrated a commitment to community improvement through volunteer involvement
* who are able to make the time commitment necessary to complete the Leadership Mobile Development Program and has the full support of the corporation or organization he/she represents
* with the intention, upon completion of the program, to seek roles on community boards, commissions, key volunteer leadership positions, or public office and who will commit to join Leadership Mobile and Mobile United for two years after graduation
* who are committed to remain in the greater Mobile area or who are not likely to be transferred within the immediate future
The Selection Committee will choose a class that is representative of the diverse leadership needs of the community and will, in most cases, select only one representative from each business/organization per class. All nominees will be interviewed in June. All applicants will be notified in July 2022. The Class of 2023 will begin in fall 2022 and conclude in October 2023. Those who are not selected for the class are invited and encouraged to re-apply in subsequent years.
Tuition for the Class of 2023 is $2,700. There are scholarship monies available to those who qualify.