LeadingAge Oregon, an affiliate of the national association LeadingAge, is seeking presentation proposals for our 2022 Annual Conference and Exhibition, which will have the "Momentum" theme.
We are looking for innovative, cutting-edge ideas and practices on all aspects of aging services. Presentations on innovative concepts and addressing challenging issues are specifically encouraged. Suggested presentation topics include (but aren't limited to):
- Workforce development, retention, and recruitment
- Best practices in clinical care for all settings
- Care transitions
- Continuous quality improvement/accountability/public trust
- Cost savings/efficiencies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's care
- Financial Management
- Improving organizational operations
- Innovative/cutting-edge programs and services (all settings)
- Insurance and risk management
- Leadership development
- Legal issues for aging services
- Management and supervisory skill development
- Marketing to the new consumer
- New business models/partnerships (all settings)
- Resident/consumer-centered care models
- Resident/family engagement in care
- Succession Planning
- Technology and its use in aging services settings
- Wellness and active aging
Attendees at the conference represent a wide variety of staff disciplines from nursing facilities, life plan communities (CCRCs), assisted living and residential care facilities, senior housing (affordable and market rate) and community-based programs, including adult day and home care. Positions range from CEOs to direct line staff. The audience is experienced and knowledgeable, and expect current and high-quality information. Preference will be given to conference sessions that are interactive and engaging.
Please note that breakout sessions at our 2022 conference will be 1-1/4 hours long (75 minutes).
Submissions must be received no later than November 30, 2021.