Use this questionnaire to submit your personal information and payment information for the TBGO trip to the Australia and New Zealand for the National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant Parade beginning on November 10, 2020.
IF YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM, YOU ARE COMMITTING TO MAKE THE TRIP. Your credit card will be charged for total package cost as described in the full trip description available via the TBGO Event Information page at www.thebeatgoesonmb.org/eventinfo.htm. However, a Travel Award applicant will NOT have his/her credit card charged if the Travel Award is not approved.
Send a SEPARATE FORM for each participant. DO NOT put two people on the same form. So if you and your spouse or roommate or mailman are both planning to travel, please send two separate forms -- one for each person.
Please read carefully - there's a lot of data here. IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on each field; mismatched identification data may leave you stranded at the airport and unable to travel.
USE PROPER FORMATTING for each field as specified; not only does it make our job easier, but your Credit Card number may be mangled if you fail to follow directions. When typing names, please use Initial Caps, not ALL CAPS.
While completing the form, you will be asked for the following information:
- Contact information (name, address, phone, email)
- Whether you are a Performer or Non-Performer
- If you are a Performer, which section you are in
- If you are a Performer, whether you are applying for a Travel Award and at what level
- Whether type of room you want (Single, Double, etc.)
- Name of preferred roommate (if you have a preference)
- Whether you want to add the New Zealand Extension Land Package
- If you want to reserve air travel, preferred class of air travel and departure city (if not Portland)
- Whether you want travel insurance
- Payment information (credit card info or "Will call Tom")
- EXACT information that's on your passport - NO GUESSING! (If you do not have a passport, you may fill in the form and provide your information later on)
Please make sure you have all the necessary information before beginning the form; otherwise, you'll just have to come back and do it again later on.
When ready to proceed, click Next below.