Nursing (RN) Clinical Application for York Summer 2023
You are applying for RN clinicals at the York Campus, Summer 2023.
- You must have already taken the TEAS test and achieved a TEAS score (not TEAS + points) 70 or higher.
- If your TEAS score (not TEAS + points) was below 70 - STOP NOW.
- Score must be sent to HACC (on the ATI website) (program/campus doesn't make a difference
- If you re-take the TEAS after this application the new score will not count and you may not re-apply.
- Continuing students must have and maintain a 2.5 overall GPA by the first day of the first clinical term.
- Your high school transcripts must be on file in Admissions (email@example.com)
- You must have Biology 121 and all developmental math (beyond Math 080) and English completed prior to starting NURS classes (by the end of Spring semester).