2022 Volunteer of the Year Award Nomination Form
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Friday, July 22, 2022
About the Award: This award provides the opportunity for The Arc New York to honor and recognize a volunteer member who has shown continued dedication, exemplary service, and advocacy on behalf of individuals who have intellectual or other developmental disabilities.
- The nominee must be a current member of the Organization
- The nominee must be a member for a minimum of five (5) years. Involvement does not require consecutive years of volunteerism and may be a combination of the State and local levels
- Nominee may be a Chapter or Organization volunteer (i.e. Chapter Board Member or Chapter Board of Governor)
- One nomination may be submitted per Chapter
- Nominations previously submitted for individuals who have not received the award, may be updated and resubmitted for consideration
- Completed application
- A minimum of one (1) letters of support must be included. A maximum of two letters are to be submitted.
- Supporting documentation (i.e. news/newsletter articles) may be submitted if desired; no more than three supporting documents are to be submitted. Supporting accomplishments can be described within the nomination questions.
The Arc New York Volunteer of the Year Award will be presented at the October Annual Meeting.