2. Enhancing and Fixing Photos with Adobe Photoshop (Level I)
Educators and students can confidently create, edit, and enhance photos with the same tools used by top creative professionals and photographers. With Photoshop’s smooth file handling and an intuitive workspace that can be customized, it’s easier than ever for them to create visually compelling images.
1. Applying Basic Adjustment & Retouching Techniques
2. Working with Basic Type, Selections and Touch-up Tools
3. Optimizing, Saving & Exporting Image into Different File Formats
4. Advanced Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool for formatting spreadsheets, analyzing information for decisions making. In this course, students first learn the formatting and data manipulation fundamental. Secondly, students will learn how to create colorful graph. Thirdly, student will learn to use the formula, build-in data analysis and problem solving tools.
1. Manipuling data by Filter and Condition Format, create In-Cell chart and advanced Charts
2. Familiar with the Function and Formula, VLOOKUP, Subtotal, and Consolidation
3. Analyze data using What-If Analysis, Solver and Pivot Tables
6. Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
Business intelligent has become crucial as it aids in improving business, decision makings and providing the biggest edge over the competitors using big data analysis. Students who are skilled in business intelligent and big data analysis, there is an ocean of opportunities out there.
1. Understanding key concepts in business intelligence and data analysis
2. Connect Microsoft Power BI to different data sources
3. Build professional business intelligence reports by data visualization